Listening – Engaging – Transforming
(A Bridges Out of Poverty initiative)
MISSION: To create a common language around poverty, throughout the community with county collaboration to create pathways to self-sufficiency for all constituents.
Bridges Out of Poverty helps communities:
- Revitalize neighborhoods
- Improve on-the-job productivity
- Enhance economic development
- Move individuals from poverty to self-sufficiency
- Strengthen educational attainment and job skills
- Reduce social costs related to crime, poor health, welfare
Mark King Exley
Anna Mae Galbraith
Rev. Mark Young
Over 100 guests have attended the four 2019 Bridges Out of Poverty workshops brought to the Phoenixville area in collaboration with the Southern Chester County Opportunity Network.
“Anyone looking to truly make a difference should look no further than this very well researched and informed presentation.”
– Michael S